To identify which platforms are right for you, you can learn about the most popular social media marketing platforms here.
Facebook is notorious for having a clunky advertising interface that will oftentimes throw invalid errors, disable without reason, and glitch. If they go down, as sometimes they do, we don’t want to be left out in the cold as brands and to depend on one network to drive new users into our funnels and to later retreat them to entice a conversion. Keep that in mind and take these benefits to heart in an effort to expand into other platforms.
Whether you are looking to expand into social for the first time or are looking to expand into new channels, consider the above benefits of social media advertising and test to see how and if it works for your goals and for your brand.
- Reach customers based on interests and behaviors.
- It’s affordable to start a campaign that can generate enough data to lead to optimization.
- Gain audience insights to learn what’s working and what’s not.
- Wide range of formats to fit with your brand, platform, and ad creative.
- Accomplish more goals with social media’s variety of objectives offered through its campaigns.