1. If you haven’t already set up your Ledger Nano, download the Ledger Live app for your desktop or mobile device and follow the setup instructions from Ledger.com. Open Ledger Live and connect your device via USB. Ledger Live allows you to manage the cryptocurrencies on your cold storage device over different blockchains
2. Head to the Accounts tab and click [Add account]. You’ll then see the option for BSC. Select [Binance Smart Chain], and click [Continue].
3. Ledger Live will now have created a BSC account for you. Next, head to the [Receive] tab.
4. Choose your BSC account before clicking [Continue].
5. You should now see your Binance Smart Chain address displayed on your Ledger device and the Ledger Live app. This address is only compatible with BEP-20
tokens. It is not compatible with BEP-2
tokens or Binance Chain.
6. Verify the address
on your device in the same and press [Confirm].